Friday, May 13, 2011

My dressform - my new best friend

Meet my new best friend. Her name is....uh,...um,...well. Okay, so I am still working on her name but as you can see she is going to come in mighty handy for sewing. Do you have any ideas for a good name?


I am so excited that my family got a dress-form for me for Mother's Day for my sewing room. My husband assembled her yesterday morning. I have always wanted a dressform and now my sewing room is coming together.

Not only can I use this to size items I sew. Just simply take a measurement with a measuring tape, (in metric, bummer that means conversion will be necessary) adjust some dials and levers and you have a perfect double of me or whoever I am sewing something for that day. I can also use her for displays. The possibilities are endless.

Okay, while I realize this is not something everyone would want, it will definitely help me in many ways.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
blogger template by arcane palette