Monday, December 21, 2009

Scott's holiday scarf



I brought home this gorgeous fabric that I found in the remnant basket at the fabric store. I had no particular idea in mind about what I would do with his fabric. I just thought it was pretty and figured I would think of something later. I pulled it out if the bag and my husband loved it. I barely unpacked it and he said, "Ooh I would love a scarf out of that, but can you make it a little thicker so that it will be warm?"  I thought for a while and suddenly it came to me to add a fleece backing and turn it into a nice warm scarf. Well, here it is.

I made this on my Serger after changing the neutral threads I normally use for seams. It took me quite a while to change the thread but I finally succeeded and am happy with the results. I hope Scott loves this scarf as much as I do.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
blogger template by arcane palette