Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sophie Doll gets a new Jumper

Posted by Picasa
Sophia asked me to make some clothes for her dolls. I thought I would start with an easy item and see how it went.  I am happy to report that I was able to finish the jumper shown here in blue.   This little jumper was made on both the serger and the sewing machine. Seams were sewn on the serger and the topstitching was sewn on the sewing machine. The buttons are hand sewn to the fabric and are just for decoration not functional.  The closure in the back is velcro so that Sophia can easily dress and undress her doll.

 Once I fix my serger, I may make a pretty blouse for her doll to wear under the jumper.  I have been working on my serger for a week and have not been able to fix my issues.  It may be a few more weeks before I can do much with it if I end up having it serviced. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
blogger template by arcane palette