Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Baby Sikes 2 Nano










Sophia gently informed me that her baby sister was going to need her own Nano.  For those that are reading that don't know, my daughter has named her security blanket Nano and felt the soon to be arriving baby should have one too.  Nano lately has become quite human in that it eats at the table on a chair, loves grapes, goes on the the doll potty chair and even gets sad sometimes.  Who knew?   So, I found a scrap of soft flannel fabric and started sewing. I made a small lightweight blanket for baby Sikes 2 so she will have her very own blanket.

With this project I learned how to use blanket binding which I have never used in sewing before. It was harder than I expected but fun to learn. 




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
blogger template by arcane palette