Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Serging Ring Scarves




My serger was getting jealous of my use of the sewing machine use lately so I thought I would use it a bit and whip out a few fun scarves.  I can make several of these a hour on the serger and just love how pretty they look.
These lovely scarves were serged on the serger with a three thread rolled hem sewn on the reverse and flipped.  I love these scarves because you slip them right over your head and you are ready to go.

Some of the above styles have been added to my Etsy site.  As of March 1, 2011 I opened up a shop on Etsy to sell my home-made goods.   I have wanted to open a shop for awhile now but with a demanding baby, time didn't allow for the commitment involved.  Now, that she is getting older, I have time to sew a few items when she naps.  Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
blogger template by arcane palette